Cosmetic procedures performed at our hospitals
Orthopaedic surgery is a specialty dealing with acute injuries, congenital and acquired disorders and chronic arthritic or overuse conditions of the bones, joints and their associated soft tissues, including ligaments, nerves and muscles.
- Arthroscopy employed to treat problems occurring inside the joint using an arthroscope.
- Soft tissue repair, for torn ligaments and tendons.
- Joint replacement, in which a damaged joint is replaced with a prosthesis.
- Revision joint surgery, in which a preexistent implant is changed with a new one.
- Bone fracture repair with internal fixation, performed when broken pieces of bone are repositioned using metal plates, screws or pins.
- Debridement, during which damaged soft tissues or bones are removed.
- Fusion of bones, in which bones are fused with grafts.
- Spine fusion, during which the spinal bones (vertebrae) are joined together.
- Osteotomy, aimed at correcting bone deformities.
- Joint replacement (adult reconstruction, revision and replacement), Fracture care and trauma, Hand surgery, Shoulder surgery, Hip surgery, Knee surgery
- Microvascular procedures, such as nerve repair and nerve and muscle grafts.
- Foot and ankle injuries, Spine surgery, Pediatric orthopedic conditions, Sports injuries, Limb deformity.
- Tumor surgery for bone cancers (osteosarcoma, Ewing’s sarcoma and chondrosarcoma) and soft tissue sarcomas such as rhabdomyosarcoma